Natasha AxelrodTrial Lawyer
Natasha Axelrod’s practice focuses on personal injury, wrongful death, products liability, and insurance bad faith. She received her Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders from Syracuse University in 2005. Ms. Axelrod received her JD in 2010 from Chapman University School of Law, where she graduated cum laude and received a merit scholarship. Ms. Axelrod was also a member of the Chapman Law Review.
Ms. Axelrod specializes in representing individuals who have been victims of serious wrongdoing, with a particular focus on workplace injuries, products liability, and insurance denials.
Ms. Axelrod’s representative matters include being a member of the trial team which secured a $7.45 million settlement for an injured ironworker, obtaining a $2.6 million judgment against the retailer of an exploding electronic cigarette battery, and being a member of the team that secured a $4 million settlement on behalf of clients whose homes were flooded.
- Super Lawyers: Rising Star 2018.
Chapman University, School of Law
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), cum laude, May 2010
- Merit scholarship recipient
- Articles Editor of the Chapman Law Review
- Student Clinician, Military Personnel Law Center and AMVETS Legal Clinic
- Litigation Law Clerk, Pite Duncan LLP
- Judicial Extern, The Honorable Erithe A. Smith, United States Bankruptcy Court
- Research Assistant to Professor Henry S. Noyes
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- B.S., Communication Sciences and Disorders, cum laude, May 2005
- Dean’s List (seven semesters)
- Director of Community Service; Recruitment Counselor, Alpha Phi Sorority
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Volunteer, Upstate Medical University