Anaheim Car Accident Attorney
The last thing that a person expects is that they will be involved in a vehicle accident when they are on the streets in or around Anaheim. Unfortunately, there are times when the careless or negligent actions of others on the roadway cause serious accidents. At Bentley & More, LLP, we are standing by to help when you need an Anaheim car accident attorney to help with your case. We have extensive resources at our disposal that we will use to investigate every aspect of your case and secure the compensation you are entitled to.
Call today for free consultation (949)-870-3800
Why Choose Bentley & More For Your Anaheim Car Accident Case?
When you are dealing with injuries in the aftermath of a crash in Anaheim, you need an attorney you can trust both personally and professionally by your side. Bentley & More, LLP is ready to help.
- We provide aggressive legal representation to injury victims across California, and our attorneys are fierce litigators with decades of experience.
- We believe in building personal relationships with every injury client that we help, and our clients always have access to their attorneys to ask questions or raise concerns about their cases.
- We take Anaheim car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their case. We only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation our clients need.
What Will An Anaheim Accident Lawyer Do For My Case?
An Anaheim car accident lawyer will handle every aspect of your case for you. In the aftermath of a car accident, injury victims need to be focused on recovering and spending time with their family. Most people injured in an accident do not have the resources or ability to thoroughly investigate their claim and stand up to aggressive insurance carriers.
However, an attorney can use their resources to:
- Obtain and preserve all evidence needed to prove liability for the car accident. This includes accident reports, statements from eyewitnesses to the crash, video surveillance of the incident, vehicle “black box” data, etc.
- Obtain and review the insurance policies of their client and the other parties involved to gain an understanding of the compensation limits.
- Craft and send a demand letter to the insurance carriers seeking full compensation for their client.
- Fully prepare the case to go to trial if necessary, to obtain the compensation needed for the client to make a full recovery.
Common Anaheim car accident injuries
The Anaheim car accident team at Bentley & More, LLP has extensive experience helping clients who have sustained a range of injuries in these incidents.
We regularly help clients who are suffering from the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Other severe neck or back injuries, including whiplash
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Crush injuries
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Internal bleeding
- Internal organ damage
How often do car accidents occur in our area?
According to data available from the California Office of Traffic Safety, we can see that car accidents have a devastating effect on residents throughout California. During the latest reporting year of data, we know that there were 3,563 total traffic fatalities and 272,160 total traffic injuries across the state. Crowded metropolitan areas such as Anaheim tend to have a higher density of traffic collisions than other areas throughout the state.
Common Causes Of Car Accidents In Anaheim
Car accidents in and around Anaheim have a variety of causes. In general, most accidents occur because of the careless or negligent actions of one or more drivers. At Bentley & More, LLP, we have discovered that some of the most common causes of vehicle accidents that harm our clients include the following:
- Drivers distracted by cell phones or other devices
- Drivers impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Driving too fast for conditions
- Failing to stop at appropriate signs or traffic signals
- Failing to use turn signals appropriately
How Long Do I Have To File A Claim After My Anaheim Car Accident?
If you or somebody you care about is injured in a crash caused by the actions of another driver, you have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit against the alleged negligent party. The California personal injury statute of limitations is two years from the date the injury occurs.
This means that Anaheim car accident injury victims have a two-year window with which to file a lawsuit against the alleged negligent driver in their case. Failing to file a lawsuit within this timeframe will result in the victim being unable to recover the compensation they deserve.
Types Of Compensation Available After An Anaheim Accident
There may be various types of compensation available for Anaheim rollover accident victims. At Bentley & More, LLP, our Anaheim personal injury lawyers are regularly able to help clients secure the following:
- Full compensation for crash-related medical bills
- Lost income if a victim cannot work while they recover
- Household out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
The total amount of compensation awarded in these cases will vary depending on the facts related to each situation. This can include the severity of the injuries the victim sustains, the level of pain and suffering the victim endures, the amount of property damage, and whether the victim shared any fault for the crash.
Contact An Anaheim Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a car accident caused by the negligent or careless actions of somebody else, contact an attorney as soon as possible. At Bentley & More, LLP, we are standing by to help you through this.
Our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys are not afraid to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers or at-fault parties as we work to secure full compensation for your claim. When you need an Anaheim car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (949)-870-3800.