Santa Ana Personal Injury Lawyer
When one party causes injuries and economic harm to another due to negligence or an intentionally harmful act, the injured party has grounds for a personal injury lawsuit against the offending party. A successful personal injury lawsuit can help a plaintiff secure compensation for the damages resulting from the defendant’s negligence or harmful actions. If you or a relative recently sustained any type of personal injury in Santa Ana, contact Bentley & More, LLP today to schedule a free case evaluation with a Santa Ana personal injury attorney.
Why Choose Bentley & More, LLP?
- Our Santa Ana personal injury lawyers believe in providing individualized care to each and every client. Successful Orange County personal injury claims hinge on attorneys’ ability to understand a client on a personal level and acknowledge the toll a personal injury has taken on his or her life.
- Our accident attorneys are effective at alternative case resolution and will work toward settlement when it is in the best interests of our client. However, we are aggressive litigators and are not afraid of intense trial battles to maximize our clients’ recoveries.
- The law offices of Bentley & More, LLP have received acknowledgements and accolades from Super Lawyers, the American Board of Trial Advocates, the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, and the International Society of Barristers.
- We offer free consultations to prospective clients with no obligation. A Santa Ana personal injury claimant can determine whether hiring a personal injury law firm is the right choice before making any financial commitment.
What Is a Personal Injury Case?
A personal injury case is a civil action in which an injured party strives to secure compensation for damages sustained by the actions of another party, the defendant. Personal injury law relies on the existence of negligence in a claim. Another party failing to act with reasonable care in a given situation or uphold a duty of care in relation to the injured party is negligence. For example, a driver’s duty of care is operating his or her vehicle safely and abiding by the traffic laws to prevent a car accident.
Types of Cases We Handle
Bentley & More, LLP has significant experience and an excellent track record with personal injury claims in Santa Ana. We understand California personal injury statutes and ensure every case we take meets the applicable filing requirements with the court so our cases can proceed unhindered by administrative and procedural roadblocks common in personal injury cases. Our Santa Ana personal injury attorneys have experience with a wide variety of different types of personal injury lawsuits and auto accident cases in California.
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents
- Workplace injury claims and workers’ compensation claims
- Insurance bad faith
- Slip and fall claims and other premises liability claims
- Spinal injury claims
- Traumatic brain injury claims
- Wrongful death claims
- Dog bite cases
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
These are not the only practice areas we handle when it comes to personal injury claims in Santa Ana. If any party has injured you or caused economic harm through negligence, our Santa Ana personal injury lawyers can help accident victims determine their available options for legal recourse and the likelihood of succeeding with an accident case.
How Much Does a Santa Ana Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
Most personal injury attorneys offer contingency-fee billing; the attorney only collects legal fees when he or she wins a case for a client. At Bentley & More, LLP we promise no upfront fees during your initial consultation and we strive to make every aspect of our client billing practices as transparent as possible. This helps ensure potential clients can afford representation when they need it most and only owe legal fees when they secure compensation.
Steps for Filing a Personal Injury Claim
The first step in filing a personal injury claim is contacting our accident lawyers. Attempting to navigate the complex court system without legal counsel could be detrimental to your case. Your attorney will serve a complaint to the defendant in your claim and help you manage the response. An initial complaint may lead to a settlement offer and an easy resolution, or the defendant may attempt to fight the elements of your complaint or even countersue.
An experienced legal team can help you navigate these issues as they arise and prepare you for trial. Contact Bentley & More, LLP to schedule your free consultation with a Santa Ana personal injury lawyer, and we can let you know what to expect from filing a lawsuit. Call our Santa Ana law firm today at (949) 870-3800.