Newport Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injuries can lead to a victim sustaining tremendous medical and out-of-pocket costs. Any time somebody is injured due to the negligent or careless actions of another party, they should be entitled to compensation. At Bentley & More, LLP, our dedicated and experienced team is here when you need a Newport Beach personal injury lawyer. We will conduct a full investigation into your case so we can secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Choose Bentley & More, LLP For Your Newport Beach Personal Injury Case
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another person, turn to a team with vast experience handling these cases. Bentley & More, LLP is here to help.
- Our firm has the resources necessary to conduct complete investigations into all personal injury cases we take in Newport Beach.
- Our Newport Beach accident attorneys take the time to get to know every client personally so we can understand their goals and needs. We tailor our solutions around the individuals we serve.
- We take all Newport Beach personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning our clients pay no legal fees until we secure the compensation they need.
How Will A Newport Beach Injury Attorney Help?
An injury attorney is an invaluable resource for a personal injury case. Most individuals do not have the legal experience or capabilities to conduct a full investigation into their case. However, a Newport Beach personal injury lawyer can:
- Obtain any evidence linking the at-fault party to liability, including statements from eyewitnesses, video or photo surveillance, accident reports, and more.
- Work with trusted medical and economic professionals to properly calculate a client’s total expected losses.
- Handle all communications in negotiations with other parties to reach a fair settlement.
Challenges For Newport Beach Injury Victims
Newport Beach is always bustling with activity. Unfortunately, this means that there are various ways for both locals and visitors alike to sustain injuries caused by the negligence of others. At Bentley & More, LLP, our team regularly helps clients who have sustained injuries due to the following:
- Various types of traffic accidents, including passenger vehicle crashes, commercial truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, and motorcycle accidents.
- Workplace accidents and construction incidents.
- Premises liability cases, including dog bite injuries, slip and fall accidents, explosions, and other incidents of property owner negligence.
- Defective product cases, including exploding e-cigarettes.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect cases.
The above list certainly does not include all types of injuries that can occur in and around the Newport Beach area. Contact our personal injury lawyers to discuss the specifics of your particular case. Injuries in these cases vary widely, ranging from relatively minor to severe. It is not uncommon for our team to help clients who have sustained:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Amputation injuries
- Severe burns
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- and more
Compensation Available In A Newport Beach Personal Injury Case
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury caused by another person or entity in Newport Beach, you may be entitled to various types of compensation. The dedicated team at Bentley & More, LLP is regularly able to help personal injury victims recover the following:
- All medical bills related to the case
- Lost income and benefits if a victim is unable to work
- General out-of-pocket expenses that arise due to the injuries
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
Contact A Newport Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you need a Newport Beach personal injury lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling 949-264-0226.