Nico MamoneTrial Lawyer
Nico Mamone is a trial attorney at Bentley & More LLP whose practice focuses on personal injury, product liability, and governmental entity liability. He received his Bachelor of Arts in History with a concentration in Law & Society at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Mr. Mamone also received his Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School as a part of the accelerated 2-year SCALE program.
While at Southwestern, Mr. Mamone was a member of the Negotiations Honors Program and was deemed both Regional and National Champion at the ABA Representation in Mediation Competitions. He continues to be a zealous and loyal advocate for his clients and strives to conduct himself, at all times, with dignity, courtesy, and integrity.
Mr. Mamone currently serves as Chair for the Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division.
Areas of Practice:
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Governmental Tort Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star: 2020, 2021, 2022
- Best Lawyers – Ones to Watch, Personal Injury Litigation: 2020, 2021
- Bachelor of Arts in History with a concentration in Law & Society at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School as a part of the accelerated 2-year SCALE program.
- Honors: Regional and National Champion at the ABA Representation in Mediation Competitions
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association – Board of Directors (2022)
- OCBA Young Lawyers Division – Chair of the Board of Directors (2022)
- Securing a $2,415,000 settlement for a 38-year-old man who suffered catastrophic injuries when an e-cigarette device exploded in his face.
- Securing a $1,000,000 settlement for a 39-year-old man who suffered a dog bite.
- Securing a $1,500,000 settlement for a woman who suffered catastrophic injuries in a trucking accident.
- Securing $825,000 settlement for a 22-year-old woman who was physically assaulted in a publicly controlled parking garage.
- Securing in excess of $12,000,000 for various clients who suffered catastrophic injuries from exploding e-cigarette products.
- Serving as lead associate and securing a high six figure settlement for a 32-year-old man who suffered catastrophic injuries when he tripped on a negligently placed and unmarked pipe and fell over 15 feet.
- Served as a member of the litigation team that achieved a $30 million settlement for a woman who was catastrophically injured as a result of a trucking company’s failure to properly maintain its fleet of vehicles.
Featured in Orange County Lawyer: