Ontario Car Accident Lawyer
No one expects that they will be injured in a car accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of another person. However, a severe accident can lead to tremendous medical expenses for a victim. At Bentley & More, LLP, we are here to help when you need in Ontario car accident lawyer by your side. Our qualified and experienced attorneys will conduct a complete investigation into your claim so we can secure any compensation you may be entitled to.
Why choose Bentley & More, LLP for your case?
If you have been injured in a car accident and need help securing compensation, turn to an attorney with extensive experience handling these cases. Bentley & More, LLP is ready to help.
- Our team focuses on working closely with clients to deeply understand their lives, along with their goals and needs. We tailor our solutions to fit your specific situation.
- We are a team of fierce litigators with decades of experience advocating for our clients.
- We take all Ontario car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
How will an Ontario accident attorney help this case?
An accident lawyer is going to have the resources necessary to conduct complete investigations into the car accident in order to prove the liability of the other driver. An Ontario car accident attorney can obtain any evidence related to the case, including video photo surveillance, eyewitness statements, accident reports, and more.
Importantly, an Ontario car accident lawyer will work with medical and economic experts to properly calculate their client’s total losses so they can negotiate a fair settlement for the case.
Ontario car accidents are often severe
While it is true that most car accidents only result in relatively minor injuries, the fact remains that more than 272,000 people were injured and 3,563 people lost their lives in traffic crashes during the latest reporting year across the state, according to the California Office of Traffic Safety.
At Bentley & More, LLP, our Ontario car accident lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained severe injuries in these incidents. This can include:
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Whiplash and other neck and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
Most car accidents in Ontario occur due to the negligence of one or more drivers. In many cases, the Orange County car accident attorneys at our firm discover that our clients’ injuries occurred because another driver:
- Failed to obey traffic laws
- Operated too fast for conditions
- Was under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Operated their vehicle while distracted by their phones or other devices
How much compensation will you receive?
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a car accident caused by another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to various types of compensation. In California, there is no set amount of money that car accident victims receive. However, the team at Bentley & More, LLP is regularly able to help car accident victims recovered the following:
- Coverage of all accident-related medical bills
- Lost income if a victim is unable to work
- General out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
If you need an Ontario car accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (949) 870-3800.