Pomona Personal Injury Lawyer
Sustaining an injury can be a significant setback for victims and their families. Not only do injury victims have to contend with medical bills, but they may also have to worry about losing income if they cannot work while they recover. At Bentley & More LLP, we are ready to help when you need a Pomona personal injury lawyer after sustaining an injury caused by another person, business, or entity. Let our team investigate your case so we can secure the compensation you are entitled to.
Why choose Bentley & More, LLP to help with your Pomona personal injury case?
After sustaining a serious injury, you need to turn to an attorney with extensive experience handling these cases. Bentley & More, LLP is ready to get to work.
- We provide aggressive representation to personal injury clients throughout the state of California. Our attorneys are fierce litigators with decades of experience.
- We are effective at resolving these conflicts outside of litigation, but we have a proven track record a fearlessness in representing clients at trial if necessary.
- We take Pomona personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not pay any legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
What will a Pomona personal injury attorney do to help?
A Pomona personal injury attorney is going to handle every aspect of your case and ensure you are compensated for what happened. Most personal injury victims do not have the resources or legal knowledge to be able to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties to recover the compensation they need. However, an attorney can:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability, including any photographs or video surveillance of the incident, statements from eyewitnesses, accident reports, and more.
- Ensure you are evaluated by a trusted medical professional and that your total losses are calculated correctly.
- Negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers and other parties involved in an effort to recover maximum compensation.
Personal injury cases we handle in Pomona
At Bentley & More, LLP, our personal injury lawyers a track record of success helping clients who have sustained injuries in various ways. Our attorneys regularly handle injuries that occur in the following ways:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- ATV accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Property owner negligence
- Defective product cases
- Dog bites
- Explosion incidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Workplace injuries
- Burn injuries
- E-cigarette explosions
- and more
The California statute of limitations, or time limit, for personal injury claims is two years from the day the injury occurs. This means that an injury victim has a two-year window with which to file a claim against an alleged negligent party, or they will not be able to recover compensation for their losses. If you were injured in a car accident, don’t hesitate to contact our Pomona car accident lawyers.
We offer a free consultation – let us help you secure compensation
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of another person, contact the team at Bentley & More, LLP today. We pledge to conduct a full investigation into your case so we can obtain the compensation you need. This can include:
- Full coverage of your medical bills
- Lost income if you cannot work
- Any household out-of-pocket expenses caused by the injury
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages