Redlands Car Accident Attorney
Car accident injuries can be devastating and leave victims with tremendous medical and out-of-pocket expenses. In the event you or a loved one are injured due to the negligence of another driver, you may need assistance from a Redlands car accident attorney. At Bentley & More, LLP, our knowledgeable and experienced team is going to stand by your side, conduct a complete investigation into the incident, and work to secure the compensation you need. Contact us today to discuss your case.
Why choose Bentley & More, LLP for this case?
In the aftermath of a severe car accident, you need to turn to an accident attorney you can trust both personally and professionally. Bentley & More, LLP is ready to stand by your side.
- We have extensive resources at our disposal that we use to conduct a full investigation into the cases that we take.
- Our attorneys are fierce litigators that have extensive experience helping clients in Redlands, and we have no problem taking a case to trial if necessary.
- We take all Redlands car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they deserve.
What will a Redlands accident lawyer do to help?
The reality is that most individuals who are injured in a car accident in Redlands will not have the resources necessary to properly investigate their claim. A Redlands car accident attorney will have the legal experience and capability necessary to gather all evidence required to prove liability. An accident attorney can:
- Recover any photo or video surveillance related to the crash, speak to any eyewitnesses, and thoroughly review any accident reports.
- Work with trusted medical professionals to properly evaluate their client and to help calculate total expenses.
- Work with all parties involved to secure a fair settlement on behalf of their client.
Redlands car accidents can cause severe injuries
A car accident can be an incredibly terrifying experience, and it is not uncommon for car accident victims to sustain severe injuries. At Bentley & More, LLP, our team regularly helps clients who have sustained the following in an accident:
- Whiplash injuries or other neck and back injuries
- Spinal cord trauma with possible paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations
- and more
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety, we know that there were 3,563 total traffic fatalities and more than 272,000 traffic-related injuries during the latest year of data available across the state. In many cases, these crashes are caused by the negligent actions of other drivers. Our Redlands car accident lawyers regularly help clients who have been injured because another driver:
- Was operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Was operating while distracted by their cell phone or other electronic device
- Disregarded traffic laws
- Was operating too fast for conditions
- Failed to yield the right of way
Is there compensation available for the victim?
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident caused by the negligent actions of another driver, you may be entitled to significant compensation. While no two car accident cases are the same, the skilled legal team at Bentley & More, LLP is regularly able to help victims recover the following:
- Any crash-related medical expenses
- Any income a person loses if they cannot work
- General household out-of-pocket expenses
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Pain and suffering damages
When you need a Redlands car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (949) 870-3800.