Mission Viejo Car Accident Attorney – Call For A Free Consultation
Being involved in a car accident is a stressful experience, particularly if you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury caused by the carelessness or negligence of another driver. At Bentley & More, LLP, our Mission Viejo car accident lawyers have an extensive understanding of what it takes to secure compensation for victims of these incidents. If you are somebody you care about has sustained a car accident injury and need help securing compensation, you can count on us to investigate every aspect of your case and stand up to aggressive insurance carriers.
Call for a free consultation – (949) 617-0938
Why choose Bentley & More, LLP for this case?
After sustaining a severe car accident injury, you need an attorney in Mission Viejo that has your back. Bentley & More, LLP personal injury lawyers are ready to stand by your side.
- Our car accident lawyers in Mission Viejo have extensive litigation experience, and we have no problem taking a case all the way to trial if necessary for our clients.
- We focus our efforts on building close personal relationships with clients so we can understand their goals and needs as we move forward with their case.
- We are not afraid to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers, and we understand the tactics they use to lower settlement offers. We know how to fight back.
How will an attorney help a car accident case?
While it may be possible to handle a car accident case without an attorney, a skilled Mission Viejo car accident lawyer is going to provide the best path towards securing maximum compensation.
An attorney can:
- Use their resources to obtain any evidence necessary to prove liability for the crash. This can include photo or video surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses, police reports, and more.
- Obtain and fully review all auto insurance policies involved in the crash to ensure that their client is being treated fairly by the insurance carriers.
- Craft a proper demand letter to be sent to the insurance carriers in an attempt to resolve the case before it goes to court.
- Fully prepare the car accident case for trial is necessary to obtain maximum compensation.
Most common car accident injuries in Mission Viejo
It is not uncommon for the attorneys at Bentley & More, LLP to help clients who have sustained a wide range of injuries in a car accident caused by other parties. This includes the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Other severe neck or back trauma, including whiplash
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or amputations
- Internal bleeding
- Internal organ damage
- Significant emotional and psychological injuries
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety, there were approximately 272,000 total traffic crash injuries reported across the state during the latest year of data available. If you or a loved one have been injured in a car crash, you need to turn to an attorney with vast California car accident trial experience.
How much does a car accident lawyer cost in Mission Viejo?
A major concern of many car accident victims in Mission Viejo is how they will afford an attorney to help with their case. At Bentley & More, LLP, we recognize that car accident victims are often in a precarious financial situation. That is why we take Mission Viejo car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their case, and they will only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they are entitled to. Our goal is to ensure that everyone has access to quality legal representation after they have been injured due to the negligent or careless actions of another party.
When you need a Mission Viejo car accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (949) 617-0938.