Mission Viejo Personal Injury Attorney
Sustaining an injury can lead to a person suffering from enormous financial setbacks. An injury can also lead to a decline in a person’s physical and mental well-being. At Bentley & More, LLP, our Mission Viejo personal injury attorneys are standing by to help if you or a loved one have sustained an injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of another party. We understand what it takes to help you and your family get through this difficult time, and we are not afraid to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers or at-fault parties to secure the compensation you need.
Call for a free consultation today (949)-870-3800
Why choose Bentley & More, LLP for your Mission Viejo personal injury case?
If you have sustained an injury caused by another party in Mission Viejo, you can count on Bentley & More, LLP to have your back every step of the way.
- Our attorneys have extensive resources at their disposal that they can bring to every Mission Viejo personal injury case.
- Our attorneys are well-known as fierce litigators with extensive experience helping personal injury clients throughout California.
- We will never settle for less than your case is worth, and we have no problem going all the way to trial to obtain maximum compensation.
What will an attorney do for a Mission Viejo personal injury case?
A Mission Viejo personal injury lawyer will provide invaluable resources to your personal injury case. An attorney will be able to accomplish what an injury victim often is unable to do. Your personal injury lawyer can:
- Gather any evidence related to the injury incident in order to help prove liability, including eyewitness statements, accident reports, business safety records, photo or video surveillance, and more.
- Gather all medical records, proof of lost income, proof of out-of-pocket expenses, and more in an effort to help calculate a client’s total losses.
- Obtain and fully review any insurance policy involved to ensure the client is being treated fairly by the carrier.
- Negotiate with every party in the case to obtain fair compensation for their client’s losses.
What kind of personal injuries do our attorneys help clients with?
The attorneys at Bentley & More, LLP help clients who have sustained significant injuries. Our clients come from all backgrounds and age ranges, and some of the most common causes of the injuries that we handle include:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- ATV accidents
- Dog bites
- Workplace injuries
- Burn injuries
- E-cigarette explosions
- Explosion incidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Slip and fall accidents
- Property owner negligence
- Defective product cases
- and more
It is not uncommon for us to help clients who have sustained broken and dislocated bones, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, internal organ damage, internal bleeding, severe lacerations or puncture wounds, and more.
How much do Mission Viejo personal injury attorneys’ cost?
After sustaining a severe personal injury, victims often find themselves in precarious financial situations. With incoming medical bills and an inability to work, the team at Bentley & More, LLP understands that affording an attorney can be difficult. That is why we take Mission Viejo personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients will pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their case, and we will only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation our clients deserve.
When you need a Mission Viejo personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (949)-870-3800.