Morena Valley Car Accident Attorney
Getting into a car accident is a scary experience, and these incidents are almost always unexpected. Unfortunately, if you have been injured in a car accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of another driver, you may be left struggling to secure the compensation you need.
At Bentley & More LLP, we are here to help when you need a Morena Valley car accident attorney. Our team will investigate the crash so we can secure the compensation you need from aggressive insurance carriers. We can also help you if you are the victim of a Morena Valley personal injury case too.
Call today for a free consultation (949)-870-3800
Should I Contact An Attorney For A Car Accident?
Securing an attorney in the aftermath of your car accident may be the best decision you make. At Bentley & More LLP, we understand what it takes to help victims through this.
- Our Morena Valley car accident attorneys have extensive litigation experience, which is why we have no problem taking your case to trial if necessary.
- Our attorneys focus on building personal relationships with every client so we can understand your goals and needs as we move forward with your case.
- We take Morena Valley car crash cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning we will not collect any legal fees until after we secure the compensation you deserve.
When Should You Contact An Attorney After A Car Accident?
You should contact an attorney as soon you can. When the other drive gts their insurance involved and police come to get statements from you, having an attorney on your side can help with how to answer the questions. The biggest thing will be not admitting or accepting fault to the accident.
Why Do You Need An Attorney For Morena Valley Car Accident Case?
A skilled attorney is going to be an invaluable resource for victims of car accidents in Morena Valley. An attorney will provide one thing that most accident victims do not have – resources.
Extensive resources are often necessary to accomplish the following:
- Complete investigations to determine liability. This includes gathering video surveillance evidence, statements from eyewitnesses, vehicle “black box” data, etc.
- Fully review a client’s insurance policy as well as the insurance policy of the at-fault party.
- Completely calculate the client’s total losses by working with trusted medical and economic professionals.
- Craft a demand letter to be sent to the insurance carriers or at-fault parties in an effort to recover compensation.
- Prepare the car accident case for trial if necessary to obtain maximum compensation.
Morena Valley Car Accidents Often Result In Severe Injuries
When we turn to the California Office of Traffic Safety, data indicates that there were approximately 272,000 total traffic collision injuries reported across the state during the latest year of information available.
Unfortunately, many of the car accident injuries that we help clients with at Bentley & More LLP are severe. It is not uncommon for our Morena Valley Carson attorneys to help clients who have sustained to the following:
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Other severe neck or back trauma, including whiplash
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Amputations or crush injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Severe emotional or psychological injuries
What Type Of Compensation Is Available In These Cases?
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a Morena Valley car accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of another driver, there may be various types of compensation available for your claim. At Bentley & More LLP, we are dedicated to helping car accident victims and secure the compensation they deserve.
This can include coverage for:
- All crash-related medical bills
- Any lost wages if you cannot work
- Household out-of-pocket expenses you incur
- Property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
When you need a Morena Valley car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (949)-870-3800.