Morena Valley Personal Injury Lawyer
Injuries can lead to significant burdens for victims. Any person who sustains a severe injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of another person is going to be left in dealing with the financial burden of medical bills and lost wages as well as pain and suffering caused by the injuries and the recovery.
At Bentley & More LLP, we are here to help when you need a Morena Valley personal injury attorney. Our team is ready to get to work securing full compensation for your losses.
Call today for a free consultation (949)-870-3800
Why Choose Bentley & More LLP For This Case?
One of the most important decisions you may make in the aftermath of sustaining an injury is to seek assistance from a skilled attorney. Bentley & More LLP is ready to stand by your side. We can also assist you if you were injured in a Morena Valley car accident.
- Our team has the resources necessary to handle every aspect of your case, from the initial investigation all the way through to a trial.
- Our attorneys focus on building a personal connection with clients. We get to know every individual that we serve so we can formulate the best strategy moving forward to meet their needs.
- Our team takes Morena Valley personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that we will not collect any legal fees until we secure the compensation you deserve.
- Conducting a complete investigation into the incident in order to determine liability for the personal injury claim.
- Working with trusted medical professionals to ensure you are properly taking care of. This includes handling the initial emergency medical situation as well as all follow-up medical care.
- Gathering all medical bills, proof of lost income, and receipts for any out-of-pocket expenses in an effort to calculate your total losses.
- Crafting demand letters to be sent to insurance carriers or at-fault parties in an effort to recover compensation.
- Fully preparing the Morena Valley case for trial if necessary to ensure you are cared for.
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- ATV accidents
- Dog bites
- Workplace injuries
- Burn injuries
- E-cigarette explosions
- Slip and fall accidents
- Property owner negligence
- Defective product cases
- Explosion incidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- …and more
How Can An Attorney Help This Case?
An attorney is going to be an invaluable resource in a Morena Valley personal injury case. A lawyer will handle every aspect of the case so you can focus on recovering and being with your family.
Most Common Causes Of Injuries That Occur In Morena Valley
At Bentley & More LLP, our Morena Valley personal injury lawyers have experience helping clients who have sustained injuries in a variety of ways.
We regularly help clients who have been harmed due to:
How Long Do You Have To File A Personal Injury Case In Morena Valley?
It is important to keep in mind that every state places a time limit on how long victims have to file lawsuits against the person or entity that caused their injury. The California personal injury statute of limitations is two years from the date the injury occurred. Failing to file a claim within this two-year timeframe will result in the victim being unable to recover the compensation they need.
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the careless, negligent, or intentional actions of another party, contact an attorney today. At Bentley & More LLP, our team is going to investigate every aspect of your case so we can obtain the compensation you need to get through this.
When you need a Morena Valley personal injury lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling 949-264-0226.