Redlands Personal Injury Lawyer
Most injuries happen unexpectedly, and they can lead to tremendous hardships for victims. Injury victims often incur tremendous medical expenses and lost income if they cannot work. At Bentley & More, LLP, we are here to help when you need a Redlands personal injury lawyer by your side. Our experienced legal team will thoroughly investigate every aspect of your case. We are not afraid to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers to secure maximum compensation on your behalf.
Why choose Bentley & More, LLP for your case?
If you have been injured due to the negligent actions of another person, you need help from an injury attorney with the resources to stand up to insurance carriers. Bentley & More, LLP is ready to help.
- Our attorneys are fierce litigators that have decades of experience under their belts advocating for Redlands personal injury victims.
- While we are effective in resolving conflicts in settlement issues through negotiations, we have no problem taking a case to trial if that is what it takes to win your case.
- We take all Redlands personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will pay no legal fees until after we obtain compensation through a favorable settlement or verdict.
What will a Redlands injury attorney do to help?
An attorney is going to be your advocate throughout this entire process. A Redlands personal injury lawyer will have the resources necessary to:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability
- Ensure you are evaluated by a trusted medical professional
- Properly calculate your total losses
- Negotiate for maximum compensation for your claim
Redlands personal injury cases can be complex
Redlands is a thriving community in San Bernardino County, but the reality is that residents here can sustain injuries in a number of different ways. At Bentley & More, LLP, our Redlands personal injury attorneys regularly help clients who are harmed due to the following:
- Car accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, and bicycle accidents
- Construction accidents and other workplace injury incidents
- Premises liability incidents such as slip and falls, explosion incidents, and dog bites
- Defective product cases such as exploding e-cigarettes
- Nursing home abuse and neglect claims
This is certainly not all-inclusive lists, and we encourage you to contact our Redlands personal injury attorneys for a free consultation regarding your specific case. Our Redlands injury lawyers understand that there are various types of injuries that can occur due to the negligence of other people. We have extensive experience helping clients who have sustained the following:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Amputation injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Internal organ damage
In addition to these injuries, we also help clients to deal with and secure compensation for unseen emotional and psychological damage they sustain in these incidents.
How much compensation is available?
The total amount of compensation available for a Redlands personal injury claim will vary depending on the factors related to each particular case. At Bentley & More, LLP, we regularly help injury victims recover the following types of compensation:
- Coverage of all medical expenses related to the injury
- Lost income and benefits if they cannot work while they recover
- Loss of future earnings if they are disabled
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages