Huntington Beach Car Accident Lawyer
No one expects that they will be involved in a car accident, but the reality is that these incidents are not uncommon and can lead to significant expenses. At Bentley & More LLP, our team is standing by to help when you need a Huntington Beach car accident lawyer. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate your claim in order to secure the compensation you are entitled to and we are also one of the top Huntington Beach personal injury attorneys as well.
Call today for a free consultation (949)-870-3800
Why Choose Bentley & More LLP To Help With Your Huntington Beach Car Accident Case?
In the aftermath of sustaining an injury caused by another driver, you can count on the team at Bentley & More LLP to stand by your side and ensure you are taken care of.
- Our Huntington Beach car accident lawyers have extensive experience handling these cases, and we have the resources necessary to vigorously pursue aggressive insurance carriers.
- Our Huntington Beach attorneys focus on building personal relationships with every client. We want to get to know our clients so we can formulate a winning strategy moving forward.
- We take Huntington Beach car incident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until we secure the compensation they need.
What Will An Attorney Do To Help Your Huntington Beach Car Accident Claim?
A Huntington Beach car accident attorney is going to be necessary when you are dealing with aggressive insurance carriers. An attorney will have extensive resources at their disposal so they can handle every aspect of your case, including:
- Obtaining any evidence needed to prove liability for the Huntington Beach car accident case, including video and photo surveillance, eyewitness statements, Huntington Beach accident reports, and more.
- Obtaining and reviewing the insurance policies of their client and the other parties involved to fully understand what compensation will be covered.
- Negotiating with all parties involved, including the insurance carriers and at-fault parties, in an effort to reach a settlement before going to trial.
- Fully preparing the case for trial if that is what it takes to ensure the client receives full compensation for their losses.
Huntington Beach Car Accident Injuries Can Be Severe
The Huntington Beach car accident attorneys at Bentley & More LLP have extensive experience handling these cases and regularly helps clients who have sustained severe injuries. We are proud to say we have helped clients secure compensation for the following:
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Whiplash or other neck and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Severe burns
- Internal bleeding or internal organ damage
- Severe psychological and emotional trauma
The California Office of Traffic Safety indicates that there were approximately 272,000 total traffic collision injuries reported across the state during the latest year of information we have available. These incidents are not uncommon, and if they occur, you can count on our team to help victims secure the compensation they need.
Are There Deadlines For Filing A Huntington Beach Car Accident Case?
There are deadlines you need to keep in mind if you are considering filing a lawsuit in your car wreck case. In California, the personal injury statute of limitations is two years from the date the car crash in Huntington Beach occurs. This means that you have a two-year window with which to file a lawsuit, or you will lose the ability to recover compensation for your claim.
However, you need to keep in mind that this two-year deadline applies to civil lawsuits, not auto insurance claims. If you fail to report your car accident to the auto insurer soon after the crash occurs, the carrier will likely delay or deny your claim. At Bentley & More LLP, we are here to help when it comes to handling your insurance carriers or filing a personal injury lawsuit. When you need a Huntington Beach car accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (949)-870-3800.