Farnaz SalessiTrial Lawyer
Raised in Orange County, Farnaz is a first generation Iranian-American whose passion for the legal profession started at an early age. She attended the University of Southern California, where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with magna cum laude honors. She then attended the University of California, Irvine School of Law, from which she graduated with magna cum laude honors in 2019. Farnaz worked as a law clerk at Bentley & More throughout law school, and has learned by example the importance of tenacity, compassion, and commitment in advocating for our clients.
- Obtained a $26,075,000 settlement in 2023 on behalf of a client who sustained a catastrophic brain injury after he was hit by a u-turning vehicle. The vehicle was trying to gain access into a local convenience store, but was re-routed by improperly placed traffic delineators at a construction zone. Bentley & More was able to prove that the re-routing was negligent and caused confusion to drivers, including the u-turning vehicle.
- Obtained a $1,450,000 settlement in 2023 from MiraDry, Inc. and Sientra, Inc. on behalf of a client who suffered permanent nerve damage from the MiraDry System.
- Member of the litigation team that secured a $5.85 million settlement for a temporary worker who was severely injured while disassembling all-metal firework stands (Pinon v. American Promotional Events, Inc. dba TNT Fireworks and American Promotional Events, Inc. – West).
- Part of the trial team that obtained a $2,548,400 jury verdict in Orange County in September 2022 following an auto v. motorcycle collision
- Part of the Insurance Bad Faith litigation team that secured an eight-figure settlement on behalf of a group of homeowners who lost their homes in the October 2017 Northern California wildfires and were left without adequate insurance to rebuild their homes.
- $755,000 e-cig explosion settlement
- $300,000 e-cig explosion settlement
- $250,000 policy limits auto v. bicyclist settlement