Farnaz SalessiTrial Lawyer
Raised in Orange County, Farnaz is a first generation Iranian-American whose passion for the legal profession started at an early age. She attended the University of Southern California, where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with magna cum laude honors. She then attended the University of California, Irvine School of Law, from which she graduated with magna cum laude honors in 2019. Farnaz worked as a law clerk at Bentley & More throughout law school, and has learned by example the importance of tenacity, compassion, and commitment in advocating for our clients.
View Landmark Cases
- Part of the trial team that obtained a $2,548,400 jury verdict in Orange County in September 2022 following an auto v. motorcycle collision
- Part of the Insurance Bad Faith litigation team that secured an eight-figure settlement on behalf of a group of homeowners who lost their homes in the October 2017 Northern California wildfires and were left without adequate insurance to rebuild their homes.
- $755,000 e-cig explosion settlement
- $300,000 e-cig explosion settlement
- $250,000 policy limits auto v. bicyclist settlement