Newport Beach Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents in the Newport Beach area are not uncommon, and they can lead to severe injuries for drivers and passengers. If you or somebody you love has been injured in a car accident caused by the negligence of another driver, you should be able to recover compensation for your losses. However, insurance carriers are notoriously difficult to deal with. At Bentley & More, LLP, we are standing by to help when you need a Newport Beach car accident lawyer. We will conduct a full investigation into your case so we can secure the compensation you need.
Why choose Bentley & More, LLP for your case?
If you have been injured in a car accident and need compensation, you can count on the trusted team at Bentley & More, LLP to stand by your side.
- We focus on working closely with clients to deeply understand their lives and their individual stories.
- We have a track record of success and have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients through favorable settlements and verdicts.
- We take Newport Beach car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we collect no legal fees until after we secure the compensation our clients deserve.
How will an accident attorney help?
An attorney is going to be an invaluable resource after in Newport Beach car accident case. While most individuals will not have the resources necessary to take on aggressive insurance carriers, a car accident attorney can:
- Obtain any evidence needed to prove liability. This can include any photo or video surveillance available, accident reports, statements from eyewitnesses, and more.
- Work with trusted medical professionals to ensure your well-being and to help calculate your total expected expenses.
- Negotiate with the insurance carriers in an effort to reach a fair settlement.
- Prepare the case for trial if a claim is denied or if the insurance carrier refuses to pay enough to cover your expenses.
Newport Beach accidents can be devastating
During the latest reporting year across the state, the California Office of Traffic Safety reports that 3,563 people lost their lives in traffic collisions. OTS data also shows that more than 272,000 people sustained injuries in traffic collisions that same year.
In most cases, victims in car accidents only sustain minor injuries. However, our Newport Beach car accident lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained more severe injuries, including the following:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Other neck and back injuries (including whiplash)
- Severe sprains or strains
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Crush injuries or amputations
Call for a free consultation so we can help you today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a car accident caused by the negligence of another driver, please seek legal assistance today. At Bentley & More, LLP, we have extensive experience handling these cases and will conduct a full investigation into the crash so we can secure the following compensation:
- Coverage for all crash-related medical bills
- Lost income if you cannot work while you recover
- Any household out-of-pocket expenses incurred due to the crash
- Pain and suffering damages
- Property damage expenses
- Possible punitive damages