Upland Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents in Upland can result in severe injuries for everybody involved. Those who sustain car accident injuries caused by the negligence of other drivers should be able to recover compensation for their losses. However, insurance carriers often present significant obstacles to recovering this compensation, and the team at Bentley & More, LLP is ready to help. If you or a loved one need an Upland car accident attorney, let us help you secure the compensation you are entitled to today.
Why choose Bentley & More, LLP for this case?
After sustaining a severe car accident injury, turned to an attorney you can trust both personally and professionally. Bentley & More, LLP is ready to help you today.
- We have extensive resources at our disposal that allow us to investigate every car accident in order to determine liability.
- We take pride in getting to know our clients personally. Each client will always have access to their attorney for any questions or concerns they have about their case.
- We take Upland car accident cases on a contingency basis, which means our clients pay no legal fees until after we secure the compensation they need through a favorable settlement or verdict.
How will an attorney help your case?
The most difficult part of a car accident case is dealing with aggressive insurance carriers. These carriers are “for-profit entities” that will do what they can to limit the amount of money they payout in your case. Unfortunately, most individuals do not have the resources necessary to fully investigate their car accident case to prove liability. An Upland car accident lawyer can:
- Obtain any evidence necessary to prove liability, including photo or video surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses, police reports, and more.
- Ensure you are evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can help properly calculate your total expected expenses.
- Negotiate with every party involved in an effort to reach a fair settlement or prepare the case for trial if the insurance carrier denies a claim or refuses to pay an adequate amount.
Car accidents in Upland can be devastating
The reality is that car accidents are not uncommon. According to data available from the California Office of Traffic Safety, we know that more than 272,000 people were injured as a result of traffic collisions during the latest reporting year across the state. The OTS also reports that 3,563 people lost their lives in traffic collisions during that same year.
While many car accident collisions result in only minor injuries, many thousands sustain severe injuries that can impact their entire lives. It is not uncommon for our Upland car accident lawyers to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe neck or back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Crush injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Amputation injuries
We can help secure compensation – call for a free consultation
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a car accident caused by the negligent actions of another driver, you should contact Bentley & More, LLP immediately. Our qualified and experienced team has the resources to conduct a full investigation into the incident in order to secure the compensation you need. This can include:
- Full coverage of your medical bills related to the crash
- Lost wages if you cannot work while you recover
- Any household out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages