Upland Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injuries can lead to significant setbacks for victims. Not only will a person harmed due to the negligence of somebody else be left with tremendous medical bills, but they could face long-term disabilities. At Bentley & More, LLP, our skilled and experienced team is here to help when you need an Upland personal injury lawyer. We have the resources necessary to conduct a complete investigation into your case in order to obtain maximum compensation.
Why choose Bentley & More, LLP for your Upland personal injury case?
After sustaining a severe injury caused by another party, turn to a team with extensive experience handling these cases. Bentley & More, LLP is ready to get to work.
- Our team has extensive resources that we can bring to every Upland personal injury case, which means we have the ability to conduct complete investigations into the incident.
- We treat every client with respect and dignity, and we take the time to get to know the client’s goals and needs.
- We take all Upland personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until we secure the compensation they need through a favorable settlement or verdict.
How will an Upland injury attorney help your case?
When you hire a personal injury lawyer in Upland, you are doing to because an injury attorney has the resources available to conduct a full investigation into the incident that caused your injuries. An attorney can:
- Obtain any evidence to prove liability in your case, including photo or video surveillance, accident reports, statements from eyewitnesses, and more.
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who will also help calculate their total expenses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to obtain a fair settlement on behalf of their client.
Personal injuries can have long-lasting impacts on Upland victims
Personal injury cases arise when the careless, negligent, or intentional actions of another person or entity cause harm to someone else. In these cases, victims should be able to recover compensation for their losses. At Bentley & More, LLP, our team has extensive experience helping clients who have been harmed in various ways throughout Upland. This includes the following incidents:
- Car accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Construction accidents
- ATV accidents
- Dog bites
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Slip and fall accidents
- Property owner negligence
- Defective product cases
- E-cigarette explosions
Injuries that occur in these incidents range from relatively minor to severe. Our Orange County personal injury lawyers understand that victims who sustain the following injuries may incur tremendous medical bills:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Amputation injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- Serious burns
- Internal bleeding
- Internal organ damage
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
Our team also helps clients who sustain injuries caused by long-term exposure, particularly in the workplace. This can include repetitive motion injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome as well as respiratory damage, hearing and vision loss, occupational cancers, and more.
What kind of compensation is available in Upland?
If you or a loved one have sustained an injury that was caused by a negligent party in Upland, CA, then you may be entitled to various types of compensation for your claim. At Bentley & More, LLP, our qualified team regularly assists personal injury victims in these cases, and our goal is to secure the following:
- Coverage of all injury-related medical bills
- Lost income is a victim is unable to work
- Any out-of-pocket expenses caused by the incident
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
If you need an Upland personal injury lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (949) 617-0938.