begin with a free consultation (949) 870-3800
begin with a free consultation
begin with a free consultation (949) 870-3800
begin with a free consultation
begin with a free consultation Start Here
start a free consultation here
Every story is unique, start telling yours here
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

All Fields Required

News Stories

NY Times reports on what appears to be the first death involving vaping products

Several news outlets have reported on a TV Producer in Florida who died after being hit with shrapnel and severely burned when his vape pen (also known as an ecig) exploded. The explosion also caused a massive fire in his home. “This is a horribly tragic story but something that could be prevented,” said Greg Bentley, CAOC Past President. “I’ve sat with dozens of people who have suffered severe burns to their faces, legs, arms, shoulders and some who have lost teeth, gum tissue, and even eyes and yet this industry remains unregulated!” Change needs to happen. Here is a story of how this product took a man’s life and left his wife a widow – For more on the story click HERE