An Orange County man lost his eye after an e-cigarette exploded, sending debris into his eyeball. Vikki Vargas reports for the NBC4 News at 6 on Tuesday, May 10, 2016. (Published Tuesday, May 10, 2016)
Greg Bentley represents a man a man who lost his left eye last month when the battery in an e-cigarette exploded next to him, rocketing debris at his head, is demanding that more be done to regulate the smoking instrument.
He is speaking out on the heels of last weekâ€™s announcement that the Food and Drug Administration will begin reviewing hundreds of e-cigarette brands.