Irvine Truck Accident Lawyer
If you or somebody you care about sustains an injury caused by the negligent actions of a truck driver or trucking company, you deserve compensation. At Bentley & More LLP, we are standing by to help if you need an Irvine truck accident lawyer by your side. These claims can become incredibly challenging, but we know what it takes to fully investigate the incident to help you recover the money and support needed to get through this.
Why Turn to Bentley & More LLP for a Truck Accident Claim?
- The team at Bentley & More LLP Has an extensive track record of success when it comes to helping clients recover major settlements and jury verdicts for serious injury claims.
- We focus specifically on the needs of our clients, which means truck accident victims can rest assured that we will do anything we can to recover the most compensation.
- Our Irvine injury attorneys are fierce litigators with decades of experience working to help injury victims throughout California, and we will not hesitate to take a case to trial if that is what is needed.
Irvine Truck Accidents Often Lead to Severe Injuries
Larger commercial trucks can weigh upwards of 80,000 pounds when they are fully loaded with cargo. Accidents involving these vehicles, particularly incidents with passenger cars, often lead to catastrophic injuries for those inside. It is not uncommon for victims of truck accidents in Irvine and the surrounding areas to sustain the following types of injuries:
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Major lacerations and puncture wounds
- Significant internal injuries
- Major scarring and disfigurement
- Burn injuries
Truck accident victims in Irvine are also likely to experience significant emotional and psychological trauma as a result of the crash, their injuries, and the overall recovery process. Our team works diligently to make sure these injuries are included in any final settlement paid to a client.
What Compensation Can You Recover?
Truck accident victims are often able to recover significant amounts of compensation from the at-fault driver or trucking company. At Bentley & More LLP, our Irvine rideshare accident and truck lawyers work diligently to recover economic and noneconomic damages on behalf of our clients. Before a truck accident case, some of the most common damages recoverable include coverage of the following:
- EMS and emergency room expenses
- All hospital costs
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Medical devices
- Travel to and from medical specialists
- Property damage expenses
- Physical pain and suffering damages
- Emotional and psychological pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
Our team works with trusted medical and economic experts to help calculate losses for every client that we assist. We want to make sure that truck accident victims are made as whole as possible so they can move towards recovering from this horrific event.
Call an Irvine Truck Accident Attorney Today
If you or a loved one have sustained an injury or property damage caused by a negligent truck driver or trucking company in the Irvine area, turn to the team at Bentley & More LLP today. We are ready to use our resources to help you recover the compensation needed to get through this challenging time. Call our team today for a free consultation of your claim by filling out our contact form or calling us at (949) 264-0226