begin with a free consultation (949) 617-0938
begin with a free consultation
begin with a free consultation (949) 617-0938
begin with a free consultation
begin with a free consultation Start Here
start a free consultation here
Every story is unique, start telling yours here
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

All Fields Required

News Stories

Types of Car Accidents

Driving carelessly and negligently can cause many accidents, including rear-end collisions, T-bone (or broadside) accidents, sideswipes, rollovers, and head-on collisions. Debilitating injuries and property damage are often unfortunate results of these accidents. To recover monetary compensation for personal injuries in a car accident, you must establish various legal elements of proof. If you can satisfy your legal burden, you may be eligi... Read More

What to Do After a Car Accident

Car accidents leave many victims with severe injuries. They may not know what to do or where to turn. The most crucial step following a car accident is seeking medical help for your injuries. Next, consult an experienced car accident lawyer about your legal options and the steps you should take to recover monetary damages. Schedule a Free Initial Consultation The Usual Reasons Why Car Crashes Occur Car accidents can occur for various r... Read More

When to Hire an Attorney after a Car Accident

If you recently sustained injuries in a car accident, retain legal counsel to represent you as quickly as possible. If you wait too long to find legal representation in your case, you may run afoul of the statute of limitations. Most states only allow car accident victims two years from the date of their accident to file a lawsuit for monetary damages, and some allow less. Aside from a few exceptions, if they file their lawsuit even one day... Read More

Who Is at Fault for a T-bone Accident?

Broadside accidents, sometimes called T-bone collisions, happen when one driver fails to yield the right-of-way to another driver traveling on an intersecting road. In this scenario, the driver who fails to yield is at fault for the accident. Sometimes, a driver might run a stop sign, yield sign, or red traffic light. The force of a T-bone collision may cause a vehicle on the intersecting roadway to overturn completely or spin around multip... Read More

What Is Dram Shop Liability?

When bars, restaurants, and other commercial establishments serve alcohol to an already visibly intoxicated person, they may share in the liability if that person later causes a car crash or other accident. Under California's Dram Shop Act, injured drivers can hold commercial establishments responsible for these accidents. In addition to filing a personal injury claim or a lawsuit against the commercial establishment, an injured car acciden... Read More

What Happens if a Construction Worker Gets Hurt on the Job?

Construction workers have hazardous jobs. This is because individuals working at a construction site are around dangerous machinery and equipment daily. Consequently, they are more prone to slips, falls, crush injuries, and other severe accidents than other workers. In some situations, injured construction workers may be eligible to pursue a workers' compensation claim with their employer's insurance company. However, if their workplace acc... Read More

What Questions Should I Ask My Car Accident Attorney?

Car accidents tend to bring about severe injuries and other losses. They can also create far more questions than answers. In fact, many auto accident victims don’t know what steps they should take after their accident to secure favorable monetary compensation and damages for their injuries. Consequently, accident victims should always retain a car accident lawyer to represent them in their case and pursue the compensation they need. Firs... Read More