Ontario Personal Injury Attorney
Sustaining an injury can lead to tremendous setbacks for a victim. Not only can an injury cause temporary or permanent disabilities, but it can lead to enormous medical and out-of-pocket expenses for a victim. At Bentley & More LLP, we are here to help when you need an Ontario personal injury attorney. We have the resources necessary to investigate your entire case and secure full compensation for your losses.
Why choose Bentley & More, LLP for this case?
In the aftermath of sustaining an injury caused by another person, you need an attorney with extensive experience by your side. Bentley & More, LLP is going to help you through this.
- Our Ontario personal injury attorneys have decades of experience handling these cases, and we know what it takes to take maximum compensation.
- Our firm’s success revolves around tailoring each solution to a client’s particular needs.
- We take all Ontario personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients do not pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they deserve.
How will an Ontario injury attorney benefit your case?
Most personal injury victims will not have the resources necessary to obtain maximum compensation for their claim. However, an Ontario personal injury lawyer will be able to:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability (video and photo surveillance, eyewitness statements, accident reports, etc.).
- Work with a trusted medical professional to properly evaluate your injuries.
- Correctly calculate your total expected losses caused by the injury.
- Negotiate with all parties to obtain maximum compensation for your claim.
How do Ontario personal injury cases arise
Personal injury cases in and around Ontario, CA arise in many different ways. At Bentley & More, LLP, we regularly help clients who have been injured by another person’s negligence in the following:
- Car accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- ATV accidents
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall accidents
- Property owner negligence
- Defective product cases
- Workplace injuries
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Construction accidents
- E-cigarette explosions
- and more
Injuries that occur in these incidents vary widely. Our Ontario injury attorneys have extensive experience helping clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations
- Amputation injuries
- Burn injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
In many of these cases, our clients also sustain significant scarring or disfigurement as well as tremendous emotional and psychological trauma. Our goal is to ensure the clients receive compensation not just for the injuries that are seen, but for those that are unseen and can cause just as much lasting damage.
What kind of compensation is available?
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of another person, there may be various types of compensation available for your personal injury claim. At Bentley & More, LLP, our Orange County personal injury lawyers are regularly able to help Ontario accident and injury victims recover the following types of compensation:
- Coverage of their medical bills (past, present, future)
- Any lost wages if they are unable to work while they recover
- Lost future earnings if they are disabled
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages
If you need an Ontario personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (949) 617-0938.