Teenager placed on mechanical ventilator after 3 weeks of Vaping
Health hazards of e-cigarettes are still unknown. Throughout the country, young people are vaping at an alarming rate and potential dangers of severe respiratory issues such as popcorn lung and wet lung are ignored. CNN recently reported on a teenager who developed hypersensitivity pneumonitis or “wet lung” after just three weeks of vaping and had to be placed on a mechanical ventilator. Firm founder Greg Bentley, CAOC Past President, is at the forefront in litigating against the industry and continues to fight for stronger regulations to ensure the testing of these products and unlawful targeting of minors. This story should be a warning to all e-cig users and parents. For the full story click HERE.