Riverside Bicycle Accident Attorney
Bicyclists, whether they ride for recreational purposes or to get to and from their destinations, face significant risks on the roadway. Any type of bicycle accident involving a heavier motor vehicle can lead to severe injuries. At Bentley & More LLP, we are here to help if you need a Riverside bicycle accident lawyer by your side. Our team will investigate every aspect of your claim, handle all negotiations with the other parties involved, and work to secure the compensation you need.
Why Choose Bentley & More LLP for This Claim?
- At Bentley & More LLP, our Riverside accident attorneys have dedicated litigators with decades of experience advocating for personal injury victims throughout California.
- We understand what it means to listen to a client’s story and craft a case to put forth to the insurance carriers or a personal injury jury.
- We handle bike accident claims in Riverside on a contingency fee basis, which means clients will pay no legal fees until after we recover the compensation they need.
How Can an Attorney Help a Bicycle Accident Claim in Riverside?
Bicycle accident claims can become complicated, particularly when it comes to determining liability. It is not uncommon for drivers and their insurance carriers to put up a fight against having to pay compensation. This could mean trying to blame you, the bicyclist, for your own injuries. This is especially the case if your accident involved a truck. In that case, call our truck accident attorneys in Riverside today.
When you have a lawyer by your side, you will have someone who can:
- Fully investigate every aspect of the claim
- Gather the evidence needed to prove liability
- Ensure medical and economic professionals evaluate you
- Negotiate with the insurance carriers
- Prepare your claim for trial
Types of Compensation You Could Receive
There may be various types of compensation available to Riverside bicycle accident victims. At Bentley & More LLP, our team works diligently to recover economic and non-economic losses on behalf of every client we help. This includes compensation for:
- All emergency medical bills
- Any follow-up doctor treatment
- Physical therapy or rehabilitation
- Lost wages if an individual cannot work
- Various out-of-pocket expenses
In addition to these calculable expenses, our team also understands that bicyclists can suffer from a range of emotional and psychological trauma. We work diligently to recover compensation for physical and emotional pain and suffering as well as loss of quality of life damages.
The total amount of compensation recoverable by Riverside bicycle accident victims will vary depending on the circumstances related to each particular case. These factors include the severity of any injuries, how long it takes a person to recover, the level of pain and suffering experienced, and whether or not there was any shared fault.
Call a Riverside Bicycle Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a bicycle accident caused by the actions of another driver, a Riverside injury attorney may be your best path to recovering compensation for your losses. At Bentley & More LLP, we have extensive experience handling complex personal injury claims throughout California, and we know what it takes to help injured bicyclists recover compensation for their losses. When you need a Riverside bicycle accident lawyer, you can reach us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling us at (949) 264-0226.