Riverside Sexual Abuse Attorney
Sexual abuse and assault are abhorrent and can leave victims suffering from devastating long-term emotional and psychological trauma. Perpetrators of sexual abuse often face criminal charges that carry jail time and fines. At Bentley & More, LLP, our Riverside sexual abuse lawyers want to help victims of sexual abuse secure the compensation they deserve for what has happened to them.
Why choose Bentley & More, LLP for this case?
If you or a loved one were sexually abused, you need assistance from an attorney with extensive experience handling these cases. The experienced legal team at Bentley & More, LLP is ready to get to work.
- We have a track record of success that comes from our attorneys tailoring each solution to the client’s particular needs.
- Our attorneys have decades of litigation and negotiation experience that we will bring to your case.
- We take Riverside sexual abuse cases on a contingency fee basis. Our clients only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they are entitled to.
How will an attorney help your case?
A Riverside sexual abuse attorney is going to have the experience and resources necessary to pursue perpetrators for compensation on your behalf properly. They will:
- conduct a thorough investigation into what happened and obtain all evidence necessary to prove you were the victim of sexual abuse.
- ensure that the victim of the sexual abuse receives the medical care and counseling necessary to get them through this.
- negotiate with all parties involved to reach a fair settlement on the victim’s behalf or take the care to trial if necessary.
Sexual abuse victims need help through a difficult time
Data from RAINN shows that an American is sexually assaulted every 73 seconds. That is an astounding number, and both men and women are affected.
- 1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.
- Approximately 3% of American men have been the victim of attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.
- 34% of victims of sexual assault and rape are under the age of 12.
- 66% of victims of sexual assault and rape are between the ages of 12 and 17.
One roadblock that victims of sexual assault run into is the fact that the perpetrators of sexual assault often do not have the resources necessary to properly compensate their victims. That is why we explore all avenues of compensation.
In many cases, we are able to obtain compensation from agencies or organizations perpetrators of sexual assault worked for. Sometimes, there is an attempted coverup of sexual abuse by supervisors or others, and these individuals should be held accountable as well.
What kind of compensation is available for sexual abuse victims in Riverside, CA?
If you or somebody you love has been the victim of sexual abuse, you need to seek assistance from a skilled Riverside personal injury attorney as soon as possible. At Bentley & More, LLP, our qualified and dedicated team is ready to thoroughly investigate your case to secure any compensation you may be entitled to. This can include the following:
- Pain and suffering damages
- Lost wages and benefits
- Compensation for needed counseling
We will also work to pursue punitive damages against those responsible, including the perpetrator of the abuse as well as anyone or agency who covered up the abuse. When you need a Riverside sexual abuse attorney, you can contact our Southern California law firm for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (949) 870-3800.