Riverside Wrongful Death Attorney
Anytime a person loses their life due to the intentional or negligent actions of another individual or entity, surviving family members should be able to recover compensation. At Bentley & More, LLP, our team is standing by to help if you need a Riverside wrongful death attorney. We have extensive experience handling complex injury and wrongful death claims throughout California, and our goal is to help families recover the compensation and closure they are entitled to.
Why Turn to Bentley & More, LLP?
- At Bentley & More, LLP, our team has helped secure millions of dollars in case awards and settlements for our clients.
- Our Riverside accident lawyers provide a client-centered approach that we bring to every case that we handle, which means that we listen to our client’s goals and needs as we proceed forward.
- We take wrongful death claims on a contingency fee basis. Our clients do not pay a dime in legal fees until after we successfully recover compensation for their losses.
How Will a Riverside Wrongful Death Lawyer Help With Your Case?
Wrongful death cases present significant challenges, particularly for those who do not have much legal experience. We want our clients to be able to focus on grieving the loss of their loved ones and spending time with their families. A wrongful death lawyer will engage in extensive investigations into the incident in order to gather any evidence needed to prove liability. We will make sure that economic and financial experts fully examine your family’s total expected losses so that we can engage in aggressive negotiations with the insurance carriers involved.
Our Riverside injury attorneys will have no problem taking your case all the way to a wrongful death jury trial if necessary to ensure that your family is treated fairly throughout this process.
Types of Compensation Available to Family Members
Damages recovered through a wrongful death claim in Riverside are intended to provide compensation to beneficiaries of the deceased for the value of support they would reasonably have expected had their loved one lived. This includes a variety of types of compensatory damages, including both economic and non-economic losses.
Some of the types of compensation that our attorneys help clients recover include the following:
- Financial support the deceased would have provided during their lifetime.
- Benefits of gifts the heirs would have expected to receive from the deceased.
- Funeral and burial expenses.
- The value of any household services the deceased would have provided.
- The loss of protection, affection, training, and guidance from the deceased.
- Loss of consortium, including a loss of sexual relations for a spouse.
There is no set amount of compensation set aside by law for successful wrongful death claims. The total amount paid out to families and estates will vary depending on several factors related to each particular claim. This includes the income of the deceased, expected lifetime earnings, the age of the deceased, and the life expectancy of the deceased.
Call a Riverside Wrongful Death Lawyer Today
If you have lost somebody that you love due to the actions of another individual or entity in the Riverside area, reach out to the team at Bentley & More, LLP for help immediately. Our attorneys have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of your claim. We have no problem negotiating with aggressive insurance carriers, and we will take your case to trial if we need to. When you need a Riverside wrongful death attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case online or by calling (949) 264-0226